2020 UBW: Sunday, July 26 – Saturday, August 1, 2020 | Application deadline: June 30
There are two ways to apply for UBW:
Please fill out the application completely. If you have questions, please contact Brooke at (385) 351-8436 or email email@example.com.
Eligibility Requirements to Attend UBW:
- Student must not have previously attended UBW.
- Student must be a current high school sophomore or junior (incoming junior or senior).
- Student must have permission from a parent/guardian.
- Student must have an endorsement of a high school teacher, counselor, or administrator.
- Student must have no history of disciplinary problems.
- Student must complete a short paragraph (three to four sentences) stating why you’d like to attend UBW.
- Student must sign the code of conduct.
- Student must complete all forms (information sheet, code of conduct, video consent).
- Application must be submitted prior to the deadline: June 30, 2020.
- Submit an application either online (coming soon) or by mail (coming soon) to the address below.
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive an acceptance letter with further details, a denial letter, or a missing information letter.
- If you receive an acceptance letter, you will receive additional forms required for your participation in UBW: an information form, a photo/video release form, and a code of conduct form. You must complete and submit all forms before attending UBW.
- Upon acceptance:
- The 2020 non-refundable registration fee per student is $100. Please mail a check payable to Foundation for Private Enterprise Education to the address below along with the required forms. Or pay online through the link below.
- Please also mail or email a head shot photo of the student (photo does not need to be professional) along with the required forms. Please email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UBW Payment Options
Utah Business Week
c/o WCF Insurance - Brooke Hathaway
100 W Towne Ridge Pkwy
Sandy, UT 84070
P: (385) 351-8436